Read All Frequently Asked Questions

We provide a skilled staff to help you get the most out of your immigration. Our qualified and dependable Immigration Consultants can assist you in obtaining a favorable result in your case.

  • Which is quicker to process, an immigrant or a visa?

    The transfer of an immigrant visa application from USCIS to the National Visa Center takes about 30-60 days. Before phoning to confirm receipt of an application, the National Visa Center recommends waiting at least 60 days from the date of the immigration petition's approval.

  • How can I apply for the tourist visa?

    A current passport-size color image showing the entire face. Certificate from the employer as proof of profession. In the case of students, a copy of their educational institution's identification card must be attached.

  • Where can I get assistance with filling out the visa forms?

    You don’t have no need to worry about filling out the visa form. Visarzo will helo you to do that.

  • What if I cannot travel during the validity period of visa?

    Your passport is valid until it reaches the end of its validity period. The sole stumbling block may be the country or countries you intend to visit entry procedures. Many nations need your passport to be valid for at least 3 to 6 months before allowing you to enter or issuing a travel visa

  • Who requires an Immigrant Visa?

    Foreign people who plan to live permanently in the abroad are granted immigrant visas. Nonimmigrant visas are for foreign nationals who seek to visit the foreign country temporarily for reasons such as tourism, medical treatment, business, temporary work, study, or other similar activities.

  • What is a lawful permanent resident?

    A green card, also known as a permanent resident card, is an identity document that verifies a person's legal status in the United States. Lawful permanent residents are those who have a green card.

  • Will I be eligible to work on entering the United States?

    If you are selected and if you are capable then you must be able to work on the United States.

  • Does your immigration offers the money-back guarantee?

    It is difficult to say that. Sometimes it gives the money back and sometimes due to some difficulties it is possible to give back the full money

  • Can I transmit citizenship to my spouse?

    Of course you can transmit the citizenship of your spouse.

  • Why would a green card application be denied?

    Green card applications are frequently denied due to simple errors. It's critical to go over all of your application materials thoroughly before forwarding them to USCIS. The following are the most prevalent mistakes: Translations were not provided.

Special Issues & Common Forms

  • I have made an error on the DS-260, what should I do?

    If you want to correct the mistake before your visa interview at the emabassy or consulate, send an email to the NVC explaining the error and asking it to change the DS-260.

  • Why are police certificates required and How do I obtain a police certificate?

    A Police Clearance Certificate is a crucial document that verifies whether an individual has been convicted of a crime. It is required for visa, immigration, and emigration applications, as well as most employment applications nowadays.

  • What if my medical runs out before I travel to the United States with a copy of my medical report?

    There is a risk involved in doing so. The fiancee visa medical is now only valid for a MAXIMUM of 6 months, according to most consulates, and the fiance must reach the United States before the medical expires.

Sign up for Newsletter

Don't Miss any updates !!

Need Education & Migration Consultation?